Parting out Black 2004 Silverado SS

amscholtz@comcast.net

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The amp and sub in the center console might be available again,

if the amp becomes available again can you pm me pic of the lable and price with shipping to 50401. i have a few other possible amps but wont know till nxt week so no big rush thanks

How much for:

- dash bezel that pops in place around opening to cluster

- both a-pillar trim pieces (without tweeters)

- trim piece that snaps into upper front of center console that has little cubby and the cigarette lighters in it

Let me know---thanks.

How much for:

- dash bezel that pops in place around opening to cluster

- both a-pillar trim pieces (without tweeters)

- trim piece that snaps into upper front of center console that has little cubby and the cigarette lighters in it

Let me know---thanks.

Dash bezel was sold locally, one of the a-pillars was drilled into to mount a boost gauge, I can sell it like that if you want or I can include the gauge. The left a-pillar is available. The trim on the console went with the console.

Intake and cover will go with the engine most likely.

I could use door speaker grills. Especially the pass. side rear.

Let me know if you want to mess with them.

All four how about 50 shipped? I have the fronts out already, can figure out the rears this weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

Engine and tranny are still available, I don't have a way to get them out and shipped currently though. Shipping is not included in those prices.

What sort of condition are they in? Is the engine still running? Does it need any work done to it? Have you had a compression test done on it? I would be coming from KS to pick this up if viable, ie don't want to drive 1800 miles if not a runner. Does computer come with this deal as well?

They both ran perfectly at the time of the accident, the only damage that wasn't cosmetic was to the transmission cooler and the overflow tank. I ran it for a second before I started removing parts but there was no other testing done to it. I still have the computer and can include it and the harness and whatever else is in there that you would need with it, should be an entire kit to transplant it into another vehicle.

• 2 weeks later...