Parting out Black 2004 Silverado SS

amscholtz@comcast.net

Do you still have the Bose 6 disc changer. That is the complete radio or is it a separate changer. If it is the radio did the CD function and all of the above work??? Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

I still have two Bose 6 Disc changers yes, it is a one piece unit and everything works on both.

Ok explain myself, got the harness for $100 like he said, fans(which is what I thought he meant at first) I got for $77 at a salvage yard

You got an awesome deal on factory oem fans if you got them that cheap, I am asking what I paid for my oem fans from a salvage yard last year, I think they came out of a 2006 Escalade if it makes any difference to anyone.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine came from an 05 4.8 reg cab. Small crack on top of the shroud. So they were $100 bit the crack made them $85 then military discount took care of tax plus the guy owed me one so I got a 33% discount pretty much. The crack can be fixed with some jb weld

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Is the RollPan still available?

Yes, it is cut on the sides from test fitting, but you have to weld it in so it doesn't make a whole lot of difference.

What are you gonna ask for the headers?

I think I am going to ask 300+ shipping for the headers and y-pipe. They are the coated Pacesetters.

Have the rearend? Maybe willing to put on a pallet and ship?

It might be a bit until I am to that point, but yes I am willing to pallet it.