2. 2. When is best?

• Weekend April 12-14
    • Thursday April 11
    • Thursday April 18
    • Friday May 3
    • Friday May 17
    • Any April Weekend
    • Any May Weekend

Silverado2469 and I have tossed around the idea of a SoCal Meet. I want to open it up to all Cali and maybe do Famoso. I have included other ideas. Set dates in the poll are for the tracks, but can be applied to the other locations. Depending on location we could meet up with people taking the same route. Like I am in Bakersfield and if driving south, meet with the people north of me driving south and meet up along the way. Have a huge pack of trucks cruising down the highway just getting bigger the further it goes.

We could hit up a restaurant or BBQ. I know a competitive griller and if we provide the stuff and pay hotel he may work with us. I know Famoso wouldn't be a problem for him. Or one of us or a few of us that actually use our truck as a truck can bring some BBQ's with us.

Open to ideas and feedback. Let me know.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure how to view the pole on my iPhone. Ill have to open it up on my laptop later. Hopefully we can get quite a few people up. I may even be turboed by the time the meet takes place. That would be awesome. Lets get the pole going guys! Hahaha

I'd say a cruise cuz that doesn't involve any of us leaving our trucks unattended. Unattended trucks taking part in a public meet where it was advertised on a public forum = theft. Considering what's been happening lately. Another FB friend of mine had an attempted theft on her 06 SSS in South L.A. today. These trucks are being stolen any way they can from anyone. Even people in the hood are stealing from people in the hood lol.

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)