• Friday May 3
    • Friday May 17
    • Any April Weekend
    • Any May Weekend

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we were thinking of a Friday? So do we wanna do this in April, or may, if its in April. We can go for April 12th,19th, 26th. That way gives everyone a few weeks to get ready? Or may. Do we need a month? Or a couple weeks? I'm ready whenever. Only way ill flake is if I get scheduled to do a test for the riverside sheriff's. besides that I'm good to go.

It would b cool to take a cruise and hang out with members from the forum, but I would have to talk to 1 or 2 persons on y they running the mouth on some bullshitt they got going ,,,,,,

Mando28

Cool I had talk to your brother a while ago when your truck was for sale in Vegas I actually took a drive from L.A to Vegas to buy it but the ex owner dirrent have the tittle with him,,,,,, nice truck,,,,I would like to see it again,,,,,that truck ran really nice when I drove it around the block ,,,lol

Edited by Gera06iss (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Mando28

Cool I had talk to your brother a while ago when your truck was for sale in Vegas I actually took a drive from L.A to Vegas to buy it but the ex owner dirrent have the tittle with him,,,,,, nice truck,,,,I would like to see it again,,,,,that truck ran really nice when I drove it around the block ,,,lol

It's the best vehicle I have owned the engin is excellent never had 1 problem with it running or idling funny. 1 or 2 little electrical problems but nothing big. Ill probably be in LA this Friday

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...