Rim/tire help.

Silverado2469

Ok so I just lowered my truck, did a rear flip kit, front LCA's. so I had bought my rims/tires before I lowered it so I could put them on right after. Well. They are a little wide, rims are the eagle alloys. Not sure on back spacing. They were used, and I didn't check before hand. Tires are 275/55/20. So I put them on and the run on the fenders. I have a stepside. So the bed is fiberglass. Not sure what to do. It's only about about 1/4-1/2 inch tops to wide. Would a 255/45/20 or something like that work?

a3eta3yz.jpgmyzy9uma.jpg2unyqy9e.jpgdy9y6uja.jpgy5e8ever.jpg

My new tires. Firestone destination ST 255/50r20. They work perfect. No more rubbing. And they drive amazing! I didn't realize tires helped that much. It's crazy. So far 10/10 for the tires. Well worth the 850.. Just gotta c-notch the frame and it will be back to stock riding.

Be sure to post more pics of the rims on the truck. Excited to see the drop with the 24s.

It's only got 20's on it though. Haha.

And I'll post some up later today. After I get the front another 2" lower to level it out. :)

Edited by Silverado2469 (see edit history)