Wind noise fix for rear windows on our trucks found on Ebay.

Harbor_SS'n-it

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230930796953?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Hey fellas,

Thanks to Austin on the SSS.com FB page

Thanks man, just rememberd i had ran across them one time and since its a very common problem decided to post it!!

Edited by surfssup (see edit history)

My rear passenger side has done it since I have owned it. All speeds fast enough to generate wind. Far below 70. I will try them. Worth a try for sure to me. Even if it helps a little I will be happy.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230930796953?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Hey fellas,

Thanks to Austin on the SSS.com FB page

Thanks man, just rememberd i had ran across them one time and since its a very common problem decided to post it!!

No man thank you! I spend hours a week on Ebay and I have never came across anything like these...i'm glad you knew about it. :dbanana:

X2 I havent experinced this yet eaither....I'd be interested in a set "preventive maintenance" might as well keep it tight lol

I've never had the noise either... Weird.

That's cause you drive like a granny.

Kidding. :P

Sent from Rezound using Tapatalk 2

Is it worth doing the 30$ a pop group buy if they are all getting delivered to one address? Won't the reship to us take the other 5$ and we should have saved you the trouble and ordered direct?

Sent from Rezound using Tapatalk 2