Wind noise fix for rear windows on our trucks found on Ebay.

Harbor_SS'n-it

Ive never noticed any wind noise. I guess this is common?

Yes, very common, all 3 of my ext cab silverados have it =/

It gets worse the more pressure you have in cabin like AC/Heat turned on high etc. It basically sounds like your rear window is popped open just a tad. That's the only complaint I've ever had with the trucks! lol

I've heard that saddle soap on the weather stripping helps but I've never tried. If these ebay things actually work let us know! :)

Edited by Marzyn (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

Ok fellas i'm sorry its taken for ever to update everybody on here but to be honest I forgot all about this topic especially since I have alot going on right now with a new company taking over. We officially have gotten rid of BP in southern Cali and are not apart of an American company again! :flag:

Anyways, I have bought and installed the parts on my truck and have come to find out that they will probably be on a case by case basis. I for one do not see any reduction in cabin noise but then again I need to re-seal my windshield because I have found that water leaks in so I still have alot of wind noise.

So honestly I couldn't say if they work or not.

I just took the door panel off an slightly bent the window frame out ward with a pait of vice grips and towel. Fixed my issue and it was free.

I might need to try this because when I went to inspect my window, one of the plastic things on the actual window were broke.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2