What do you think of this

bassmaster

I know you all hate lifted SS's and get all churned up about it.. But every one I ever seen is just done like sh1t and tacky as hell. Whether it was a z71 or SS.

Well this truck blew up all over Facebook and other forums today

y7u7ameg.jpg

a4aryhub.jpg

ezy9yde2.jpg

From obvious looks, it's a 7-9" FTS lift, 20x12 Moto metal 962s,and 35x12.50 mud grapps. Someone who knows the owner said it had 3" spacers all around too, a few little things, and around 500hp.

So now that there is a SS lifted and done RIGHT.. What do yous think of it?? Based off its looks and not your biased anti-lift thoughts

sent from your HTC Rezound

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O ya.. I think it's an incredibly badass truck.. I can't stop staring at it and just set it as my phone background..

But i think it could do without the 3" spacers.. That's a little overkill :imo:

^^Exactly! We've just seen so many ugly lifted SSs, its a shame to see them that way. But when it's done right, goddamn does it look good! Still wouldn't do it cuz it's not my style, but it does look pretty cool. I like the spacers. Makes it look meaner. Crazy those billet spacers can take 500 horse on one side and a 35in tire on the other, plus the weight of the truck. It's like lug adapters. Not sure if I'd trust them.

That truck is awesome. Especially since its sitting next to railroad tracks, my other hobby. That SS would be perfect as a rail vehicle with the suspension setup.

I saw a lifted DMax with red SS logos the other day and I can honestly say it looked ugly.

Agreed. It's light years ahead of the other shit piles you see when they get lifted, like this one someone posted a few weeks ago.. Which has put a bad rep to lifted ss'se2apube3.jpg

that was me....seen it at our mall it the only other SSS in town needless to say it not even a contest between his truck n mine. But back to the OP that is one sick Fvkin truck hands downs...dose anybody know the owner of it?

I could never ever do this tho can you imagine how F'd up your paint would be after not even a month if it was a DD

Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)

Minus the 3" spacers..........BADA$$

Yeah, cause hell.. X12 is pretty wide AS IS. Maybe a 1" spacer would be acceptable.. But 3 is a touch tooo much imo

I think it looks sick but if he keeps driving down train tracks his paints not gonna last long ping bang pow

Ya, but im sure he was only here for the sick photoshoot

But back to the OP that is one sick Fvkin truck hands downs...dose anybody know the owner of it?

I found his name, Facebook, and instagram name :lol: which would you like