bassmaster

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I found his name, Facebook, and instagram name :lol: which would you like

sent from your HTC Rezound

really neither lol cause I don't use either of those just not into it lol. But was thinkn could get him on here if someone knew him.. But I see you posted that your already trying to be nice to learn more about the truck n owner he has to be a reasonable guy lol

I have a bad feeling that his badass truck is going to start a trend of lifted SSs.. People trying to be cool and going about it all wrong. If i drive down the road and see another ugly lifted SS like that one at the mall!!!!! :M16:

each to there own i am not a fan I think these trucks should not be lifted!

X2

It's a really good looking truck but why do that to an SSS when you can do the same with a Z71 and a few parts changed out to simulate the SS.

My thought is that the SS is a relatively limited production vehicle and should be preserved as a street monster.

He's in NY, next state over from me. Was this on the "lifted trucks" page on facebook Bassmaster?

HA!! yeah right. All Lifted Trucks USA posts is a 30 yr old redneck mud rigs or guys with way more money than style/brains.

This was off 'cali lyfe magazine' then from there, there's a comment on one of the pictures that links you too the photographer's Facebook that took them

Edit. I'm in NJ, so he's also one state away. I'm definitely gonna message him next time we have a meet

Edited by bassmaster (see edit history)

That truck would be so badass if it was just a regular Silverado with cladding and the lift, but if its a real SS it pisses me off

See, now that's what I don't understand at all.. There could be a lifted Silverado with 100% clone with oem parts (everything from engine, internals, exhaust, interior and exterior) and it could be the baddestttt truck out there.. BUT, if that exact truck is a real SS.. Then all of a sudden it's an abomination....... :nono:

See, now that's what I don't understand at all.. There could be a lifted Silverado with 100% clone with oem parts (everything from engine, internals, exhaust, interior and exterior) and it could be the baddestttt truck out there.. BUT, if that exact truck is a real SS.. Then all of a sudden it's an abomination....... :nono:

Its because the SS was a limited production sport truck. It was not designed to be a big lifted off road machine. It was designed to be the performance version of the Silverado. There are less and less SS's on the road today, so why ruin a special edition truck by changing it from its original purpose. To me it would be the same thing as lifting a camaro.

The SS was only made between certain years, and in those years, some changed occurred. its been 10 years since they first rolled off the line..

that said, he did a good job.. but Im sorry a Super Sport street truck should never be lifted and used as an off road truck.

Im sorry.. i just do NOT agree.. if you want to lift a truck like that.. use a 4x4, or a z71.. not an SS..

if you make an SS clone.. then, as dumb as i think it looks lifted.. i wouldnt have a problem with it since its not a real SS.

/Rant off