winter and summer tires.

stevet8754

hey all. had a quick question for all of you who know about tires. since all i know is how much air to out in them lol.

i will be buying new tires for my current rims for the winter time. i was looking at "Hankook Optimo H725A " ied like to stay with hankook tires just wanted to see if it would make a good winter tire. 275-55-20

im buying a new set of rims/tires for the summer and was looking at "Hankook Ventus ST RH06" 275-55-22. ( i haven't made any decisions as to which rims im buying but the size is set.

i don't want to change the ride height on the truck. but just looking for some feedback. how loud the tires are when driving and the overall performance. i had hankooks on my Camaro and loved them.

feedback would be apreciated. thanks guys.

I will be honest, I have Hankooks on my BMW and I would never buy them again, too noisy and traction is a joke.

I use to race in the snow, and the only tire I would drive with during a blizzard are the Bridgestone Blizzaks (the goodyear ls1's got me through a nasty blizzard but it is an unfair comparison to the Blizzaks). Duellers are also good but not a dedicated winter tire, more of an all year purpose tire with a bit of off-roading characteristics.

As far as summer tires, Nitto 420s, Gener Grabber UHP's, Goodyear GT-2's in my opinion. Hope this helps sir.