Official Kelley Performance Decal Thread! Custom SSS Font Decals-

kelleyperformance

im starting a new thread real quick here for our decals. we cut just about anything you could want. but aside from custom creations, here are some decals we have come up with and stock/sell regularly. i had always been asked about "supercharged" or "turbocharged" logos and decals, so we decided to hand create SSS font to make OEM-style decals (we like the OEM look :cool: ) for our trucks!

first theres the "Supercharged" and "Turbocharged" decals that are in the stock SS Silverado font. how did we do this, its not a font? we hand made each letter :lol: these are intended to go underneath your SS emblems but can be put anywhere basically. these are the same color as the OE "Silverado" decal under the SS on your tailgate... its like a charcoal metallic. they are available in the following:

Color: standard color is the OEM Charcoal Metallic; custom colors available upon request.

Size: standard sizes are small decals to go under your SS emblems; 12" meant to be used on the cowl or sides of the hood; and 14" also used for the hood or wherever you feel like putting them. the 12" look really good on the hood, i have them on my JGP truck. and the Charcoal is nice on black or any color really because it is subtle. prices on these are $15 shipped per decal, or $10 shipped per decal (for 2 or more). here are some pics of the decals:

DSC01175_zps0a1095dc.jpg

DSC01176_zpsf02cb31b.jpg

DSC01189-Copy_zpsa505a1f2.jpg

DSC01187-Copy_zps0e34a671.jpg

]

next, we have a very popular thing down here in south florida- not sure how wide spread it is but im sure its everywhere... "Salt Life" decals. a friend of mine and i came up with the idea to make a "boost life" decal, and place whatever means your boosted by in the middle (as opposed to the skull, dive flag, etc) such as a turbo, twin turbos, roots/twin screw, and centrifugal blowers. these are very popular and personally i love them. they are available in 8", 12", and 14". IMO 12" fits best on our trucks. they are available in ANY color. we have a pretty damn good match for ABM, and SBM. the other colors obviously match as they are standard colors (red, blck, etc). i have a "boost life" decal on all my vehicles except one (its the only one NA :lol: ). i dont have many in stock now, but am doing a large decal order end of this week- so if you want one now is the time to text or PM me :) price on these Boost Life decals is $15 shipped.

NOTE: the three 14" boost life single turbo decals pictured above/below- these were special ordered and never picked up. if you want one of these particular three decals, i will sell them to you for $5 shipped, well less than half price. all 3 are 14" single turbo decals in the following colors: white, purple, and orange. these were for some diesel customers of mine, never picked up and i have no use for them. if you do, great! seeing as they are bright purple and orange, i dont expect anyone does :lol: im sure someone wants the white one though!

DSC01181_zpsbb012e01.jpg

^thats obviously the roots/twin screw decal, and thats a 12" decal :cheers:

DSC01182-Copy_zps5ca748c7.jpg

IMG_1378.jpg

last, i doubt anybody wants any of these but we have plenty of Kelley Performance decals. i usually include them with parts when purchased through us and shipped to you, and also if work is performed. but if anyone would want one who has a mail order tune from me, or whatever they just like the way it looks (lol just being funny :jester: ) then we have those in two sizes as well. the standard 12" that we put on the windshields (its become where i put most all of them, i really like the look there) or on the back window; then there are the 8" ones for the side half windows, under hood, etc. they come in metallic silver or white, or can be ordered in any color. these are $8 shipped for either size. OR if you bought a part, tune, or had work done- they are obviously free :thumbs: if i forgot to send you one or you want one just text or PM me :D

DSC01178_zpse7ee342a.jpg

DSC01177_zps97aaac96.jpg

DSC01179_zps7053028e.jpg

DSC01193-Copy_zps9d519a27.jpg

^it fits perfect under the hood on the rad support cover :thumbs:

DSC01191-Copy_zps7a6c438e.jpg

^thought it fit nicely there-not a sticker guy but i kinda need to promote at shows and what not :wink:

DSC01185-Copy_zpsc4c9df2d.jpg

John :cheers:

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

John, I would be honored to have one of your Kelley Performance stickers. I need to do the 06+ front brake upgrade and was hoping to order the complete setup from you first week of May as you know the part numbers from the year of your truck and being 2wd. If you could hold a sticker I would be proud to display it, but i could also send you a Postal Money Order for your asking price next week of the JKP shop stickers. Let me know! :cheers:

I am going to FL its just a matter of when our new house is completed and when we are settled in.

ps. you need to make me a "stock and proud" sticker!!! But that won't last long when the Corsa and cai arrive later this year....

I've been there and seen all the Decals. They all look great. I personally am going with the KP decal next time I go up. John does great work for all you guys that want or are looking for any mods. Been there and seen it.

Yeah my buddy sports a "Salt Life" decal on his Titan since he is a boater, it must be a boating thing.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

"Salt Life" is a restaurant, their logo is trademarked.

Edited by cnrtool (see edit history)

I think u should rip the sticker off my rear window and slap on one of those KP ones! :thumbsup:

and a supercharged on.

No problem, will do :cheers:

John, what is best time to reach you by phone?

You can text me any time of day, I have insomnia and don't sleep much lol. If you call just make sure you leave me a voicemail