Paint shops in southern Cali??

Silverado2469

I'm in southern Cali, I have a 2001 Silverado. In black. It's got 150k on it and the paint could use some minor help. Bed is beat up, the people who owned it before me had the bed re-painted. And put the clear coat over the z71 sticker in the back. When I lowered the truck. I took those off. Well, now there's clear coat missing and it looks tacky. Anyone know any decent shops. That aren't crazy pricey? Looking to just stay same color. Black, and get the whole truck done. If the price is right. Looking to spend no more than like 1200. In a 2 stage base coat clear coat. But I want it done right. Sanded down, badges removed. Etc. I don't trust macco, or earl shieb. I've heard some good paint stories, but mostly crappy ones. And I don't wanna get a crappy paint job. The truck won't be going off road anymore. So she deserves a nice paint job. It may just need a wet sand to get the few minor scratches to go away, along with the sticker miss hap. But anyways thanks in advance. Btw. When I google paint shops near me, (on an iPhone so it uses GPS) I only get macco, and earl shieb to pop up. Thanks.