Truck vandalized today

Blick05SS

Figured id rant a little bit about my findings when i came home today. I get home get out of my car walk by the ss and realize something doesnt look right and do a double take on it and find someone had written all over my tonneau cover, tried breaking into the truck, and also tried prying on the cladding to get it off so needless to say im super pissed off about it. As long as ive been on this forum i know there are plenty of people like me and respect others things especially something you know is very well taken care of but it seems to be a dieing breed. If you dont have anything nice or beat the hell out of your own stuff thats on you keep your damn hands off others things. I did file a police report because this is not the first time a vehicle has been vandalized in my driveway. OK rant over thanks for listening guys

god damn man, sorry to hear! all these theft/vandalism stories are making me worried about having to park mine out on the side of the house where i cant see. are you in a bad area? or have any pics?

Sorry to hear !! Gonna turn it into insurance?

No pics and no im in a nice neighborhood but i live next to an open field and all the kids go in the lower corner and smoke and drink. The cop agreed with me we both know it was kids just because of what was done and how it was done.

I'm going to check into insurance tomorrow and see what they have to say

god damn man, sorry to hear! all these theft/vandalism stories are making me worried about having to park mine out on the side of the house where i cant see. are you in a bad area? or have any pics?

Sorry to hear !! Gonna turn it into insurance?

No pics and no im in a nice neighborhood but i live next to an open field and all the kids go in the lower corner and smoke and drink. The cop agreed with me we both know it was kids just because of what was done and how it was done.

I'm going to check into insurance tomorrow and see what they have to say

That makes me so mad. Errrr. Why are there so many people out there that wreck others nice rides because they don't have it. My moms 1972. 442 was keyed days after it had a new paint job a few years ago in a Kmart parking lot. And she even parked a long ways away errrrr

Wow Butch sorry to hear this. I didn't wanna read this first thing in the am. I'm telling you every time I hear this I wanna beat a bitchs face in. It pisses me off to no end. No Respect anymore. Sorry bro

Sorry to hear this man! Never quite understood why or how people could do this type of stuff. I get pissed and wait for people when they door me in a parking lot. I have been keyed once it was devastating. Wanted to kill people

damn brotha im sorry to hear this! i hope everything gets taken care of, people are scumbags they will get theirs some day... its sad to see people just have no respect anymore, if ya need anything let me know