Truck vandalized today

Blick05SS

Hey Butch,

I know that's a mighty bad feeling, coming home to something like that.

It would make me wish that I had a baseball bat in my hands and caught them in the act.

Then take the bat to the parents who raised such crap for offspring.

EXACTLY!!

Wow Butch sorry to hear this. I didn't wanna read this first thing in the am. I'm telling you every time I hear this I wanna beat a bitchs face in. It pisses me off to no end. No Respect anymore. Sorry bro

I'm with ya! Next there's going to be a police report written for us! Ive got baseball bat, beater mag light! (I don't like guns) let get em little f$&?!/"@$:;-&$)!!!! I haven't kicked any ass lately. I think I'm about due for some WOOOPEN! Sorry butch I know the feeling and it ain't a good one!

Well been on the phone with insurance people and body shop all day what a freaking mess but its getting taken care of drop it off sunday night. So hoping for the best

Good news Butch.

Got to thinking about this thread today and had the idea of a couple Pit Bull Terrier's chained to the truck to prevent further episodes. (Very protective critters) :jester: I'd love to come home and see some scumbag with a bull dog hanging on his a$$.

Here's hoping all goes smooth with the repair and you get her back quick.

Well the body shop owner is married to my cousin he told me he would have it done in a week so im certain it will be back to looking good again in no time. I just hate inconsiderate punks that have to do this crap and cause me all the extra work and stress to make sure everything is taken care of