Truck vandalized today

Blick05SS

Got a call from the claims adjuster today saying they werent going to cover the damage on the truck because its from normal wear and tear so on goes the fight i called my actual agent and she wants to see the truck and is going to fight with them to get my truck repaired(I hope) because if not its time for a new insurance company

You bet your ass. You pay them for this service. You didn't ask to come home and find yr truck like that. Man I'd get so pissed. I'm pissed now. Bastards. Nobody wants to do there job anymore.

Man that's BS geico told me the same thing when some dip s**t decided to burnout on a crotch rocket right next to my trauck and put rock chips all down the side and dented some panels and broke out a window. They only wanted to fix the window. I fought and got them to cover 1200 of the 2800 it cost to get repaired

Yea to say the least i had a bunch of choice words for the adjuster and hung up on him ive had insurance with them for 16 years and never had a claim so if they dont do anything with it im definatley moving on to another company

Didnt this just happen not too long ago.. Another member on here came home from a vacation or something and seen his truck had been vandalized. Cant remember his ins. company, but they said they were not gonna fix it and that they thought he did it.. I know this just happened!! I think he ended up fighting with his ins. company and they ended up forking out some cash when it was all said and done... So just hang in there and fight. I think they just want you to give in so they dont have to pay, but if you fight them then they know your serious and its prolly true that yours did get vandalized.

bastards!! tell them if some a$$ hole did that to there car, would that be normal wear? i bet they would have to think about it then. what the hells wrong with people. 16 years-no claims ever-.... this shouldt be a issue