New Member - Fort Kent, AB, Canada

NW-99SS

Hello everyone, browsed this forum to help purchase my '03 Silverado SS. Thought I would join and introduce myself.

Truck has 100 xxx miles. Black, 408ci Maggie 122, 4L80E, built front diff, Bear brakes, Hotchkis suspension (2" drop) and supporting mods (fuel pump, etc).

Work was mostly performed by Davenport in Calgary.

Here is the link to my ls1tech thread when I was considering buying (with pics):

http://ls1tech.com/forums/racers-lounge/1633545-tech-advice-silverado-ss-modded-sierra-denali-stocker.html

Will be looking into some lightweight 20's for the summer (it came with 20's for the winter and 22's for summer but they are super heavy Momo 5 spokes).

Anyway, looking forward to being on the forum!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang that truck has quite the setup, that will be nice once you get it all cleaned up!

Welcome Nathan. :cheers: The SS sounds pretty strong. (Pictures say their removed from the tech site).

I look forward to more pics.

Nice avatar. :thumbsup:

Here are the pics after I first got it home. It needs a full cleaning really bad, but I wanted before and after pictures. The rims are the winters and aren't my favourite, but who's complaining when they are winters, pic was to show the Baer brakes. Truck will be going to Ming Shine in Edmonton in May for a full detail, shampoo, cut and polish. Engine bay is gross so it will also be getting a full detail to try and getting looking somewhat respectable.

IMG_5479_zps9862eedd.jpg

IMG_5483_zpsc3b29b02.jpg

IMG_5484_zpsf87b2d29.jpg

IMG_5489_zpsd2eacba4.jpg

IMG_5490_zps74cad7c5.jpg

IMG_5491_zpscb3a847e.jpg

IMG_5494_zps0107206a.jpg

Was that the black 408 that was for sale up in fort McMurray?

Yes, this is that truck. Have you seen it around before? Hopefully can meet up with some Albertans this year either with the truck, Vette, or Camaro :cheers:

Also show you guys the Camaro:

IMG_4037.jpg

IMG_2952.jpg

Here is the Boyd Coddington Edition GMC 2500HD Dmax I traded for the Grand Sport:

IMG_4172.jpg

IMG_4142.jpg

Grand Sport:

IMG_4374_zpsca13512c-2_zpse8eb1514.jpg

IMG_4380_zps25990b4d.jpg