New Member - Fort Kent, AB, Canada

NW-99SS

No worries. Theres weekly friday meets there at 9 pm in the summer that i'm usually always at if you ever wanna meet up and check out the trucks. Mine's not nearly as built as yours power wise but mines pretty damn low lol

Sounds good, mines no beauty queen at all, but it sure is fun and loud and you mash the go pedal. Stereo in it kicks pretty good too. So funny, never had subs my whole life until now, into my 30's haha! I would have never put a stereo like this in a truck, but of course I didn't really pay for it when I got the truck, it was just part of the package.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually enjoy the stereo a lot more than I thought I would. Previous owner put in quality speakers all around and the subs add that nice oommphh that I haven't ever had before. I'm the same way, don't need to have it dialed out, just nice to have crystal clear sound and quality bass.

I am glad it's in my truck though, as I couldn't justify putting a stereo in the Camaro and definitely not the Corvette(it has no radio, no heat, no A/C, lol).

As for repaint, I would love to repaint my SSS in Jet Stream Blue Metallic, but I don't want to put that kind of money into the SSS right now (I think these trucks would look amazing in JSB though!).

• 2 weeks later...