New Member - Fort Kent, AB, Canada

NW-99SS

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dam nice rides idc to much for the ruins on the ss but love the stance Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Thanks!

Rims are the winter 20's. Probably won't replace them since winter is hard on rims anyway. Will post pics of the summer 22's once I put them on. They are quite a bit nicer.

nice looking collection of rides you have, welcome aboard

This. Wheels on the SS I've never seen before. Looks like something from transformers lol. Weird in a cool way

Love that vette looks fun as hell to drive

:cheers: The Vette is definitely fun. Has a ZZ502 in it right now. Future plan is something LSx 427 +ci, N/A with an ITB setup and a TR6060. Would like around 700hp in that car. It weighs 2600lbs ready to race. Hopefully have it out in Edmonton at the road coarse next year.

Bring out the SS or something else to the 780 season opener meet! gonna be at least 400 custom vehicles there (lot of imports but theres decent showings of trucks and muscle and mopar.) 7pm may 4th united cycle off of whyte ave/gateway

I would love to, but I am working that weekend. Actually probably bringing the truck up to Edmonton that Monday to finally get the paint polished and waxed as well as full interior shampoo and engine bay cleaning (it needs it desperately). Anyway, keep me in the loop, I'm a few hours out but come to the city quite often.