Update on my 4doeSS

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how you did the rear seats, I have the front seats from my other SS still, I wonder how hard it would be to replace the rear set with them?

I don't think it would be hard at all if its an ext cab u will prolly lose leg room for the back passengers but that's about it

I think it will bolt up but that's just a thought

I'm guessin there is only one way to find out

What color are ur seats

I like the color a lot, wish they made the SS in white.

Do you know you have a honey combe grille (2006+ SSS models) on top and the normal SS grille on the bottom (2003-2005) on the SS front bumper? I know in your sig you don't have the SS bumper, so I don't even know which bumper your using.

How many decibals can you get that stereo to?

I like the color a lot, wish they made the SS in white.

Do you know you have a honey combe grille (2006+ SSS models) on top and the normal SS grille on the bottom (2003-2005) on the SS front bumper? I know in your sig you don't have the SS bumper, so I don't even know which bumper your using.

How many decibals can you get that stereo to?

Yea I kno I didn't realize that till after I bought the grill I do plan on changing that later on and sellin the one on it

But what differs on bumpers on the years?? Aren't all the SS bumpers the same

And as for decibels I do not kno haven't tested it but it does sound good and did get stopped by a cop sayin he was 6 cars behind me and can hear it lol

Edited by Wrexicano_hpt (see edit history)

that looks awesome. i would leave the pinstripe. its hard to make it work on a vehicle and your does very well. next, the wheels i think would look perfect silver also, next, why did you choose to use the shallow mount subs. looks like you could of used regular depth ones. great great looking truck bud