Update on my 4doeSS

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im with jason i like the chrome over white but silver would look sick toBA truck bro nice work should make a how on the rear seat conversion ik alot of guys would like to do that

I probably would but I wouldn't kno where to start plus the upholstery guy did most the work I don't even know how he started I just welded that reinforcement

that looks awesome. i would leave the pinstripe. its hard to make it work on a vehicle and your does very well. next, the wheels i think would look perfect silver also, next, why did you choose to use the shallow mount subs. looks like you could of used regular depth ones. great great looking truck bud

Thanks man

And for the subs it's cause I had them Layin around for a while and do plan on using some kicker cvr or cvx later not sure yet on what speaker to use just yet

Dont you touch those white wheels !!!! Leave them white!! Seriously bro, i love the white on white. My 1st time seeing white ss rims and i love it.. Wonder how that would look on my arrival blue ???? Great job with the truck!

Dont you touch those white wheels !!!! Leave them white!! Seriously bro, i love the white on white. My 1st time seeing white ss rims and i love it.. Wonder how that would look on my arrival blue ???? Great job with the truck!

Yea I do like white on white looks real fresh and clean haha

And try it bro it should look good it's plastidip so if it doesn't look good to u

U can just peel it off

Over here in Houston I tried homedepot but all they had was black and they told me that they used to carry blue red white and all sorts of colors but now they will only carry black I called auto zone and other auto parts stores and said the same I tried goin across the street at lowes and found the mother load lol got 4 cans of white and some index cards for about 25 bucks

If u happen to try it out I would like to see it send

Me a link on pm or on here

I got the idea from this truck

6E65E420-E07F-4B8B-9082-8691F0719AA8-163

Which has some arrival blue on it

Try it bro I'm anxious to see it haha

Yea I kno I didn't realize that till after I bought the grill I do plan on changing that later on and sellin the one on it

But what differs on bumpers on the years?? Aren't all the SS bumpers the same

And as for decibels I do not kno haven't tested it but it does sound good and did get stopped by a cop sayin he was 6 cars behind me and can hear it lol

All SS bumpers are the same, Im just looking at your sig which isn't a SS bumper (the bumper with the 2 air dams in the center, I still really like the look, please don't think I am knocking it). The only variances on the SS bumper were the grille types, and if you had a front license plate requirement.

I use to be into stereo's, had one that literally would make you shut down and start crying as its decibal levels neared LRAD security systems.

All SS bumpers are the same, Im just looking at your sig which isn't a SS bumper (the bumper with the 2 air dams in the center, I still really like the look, please don't think I am knocking it). The only variances on the SS bumper were the grille types, and if you had a front license plate requirement.

I use to be into stereo's, had one that literally would make you shut down and start crying as its decibal levels neared LRAD security systems.

Lol na no offense takin

And the one on my sig is how my truck used to look

And I noticed the grill difference after I put it on but did find one that matched I gues the 07 look

And as for the license plate i just got that bracket in today off eBay for 50 bucks

Looks good man, i got the 06-07 bottom grille in today for the SS bumper too lol go it for 42shipped from SAEparts.

In acouple months ill have my white 07classic regular cab SS clone on the road also...not sure if ima keep it white or change the color cause i plan to get the whole truck re-painted either way.

So that plasti dip will just peel right off and not leave any kinda weird substance on my wheels at all? If not im gonna go to autozone now !! lol

Lol na bro it wont peels off like latex plastic

try lowes for the white or maybe Home Depot in ur area has it

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P1-CwvLDqbw

Looks good man, i got the 06-07 bottom grille in today for the SS bumper too lol go it for 42shipped from SAEparts.

In acouple months ill have my white 07classic regular cab SS clone on the road also...not sure if ima keep it white or change the color cause i plan to get the whole truck re-painted either way.

Well I think the white looks good with claddings and color matched but if ur lookin for an original color well then yea

I called autozone and i said do you carry plasti dip? Then there was a long pause. He had no clue what i was talking about.. Home depot carries it. Im gonna shoot down there and buy some.. How many cans you think i need? You think 2 cans will do it?