Pull off

AdamVRed03

Ok guys, one of my co-workers has a 03 Z71 1500 5.3L stock. He thinks if we go hitch to hitch that he would be able to pull me all around. What Im after is that I am 03 stock AWD what do you guys think that the outcome would be. I do understand that this might be looked at as childish. That is why that this is hypothetchical question. Just cant get this off the back of my mind...

Well I think the ss would yank him. But you could always use some VHT for traction. Lol if you guys do decided to do this post a video. How many miles on each truck. Pull offs or tug of wars can also be hard on the trans.

Haha yeah. Im scared of both of you damaging something. Especially if its a stalemate and you both just sit there revving your truck. Id put it in tow haul like stated above and let it rip! Thats if you HAVE to do this. Id challenge him to a race instead.

H has 127K with new stock heads that were replaced. I have 87K with a new front diff and new transfer case backhalf and guts all stock. The CAI but thats not in the real big go fast mod. I do know that it would be hard on the trans thats the only thing from pulling him away! Yes if this happens will be taped!