Pull off

AdamVRed03

4Lo would be his advantage, the larger engine and 4.10's would be yours. I'm not sure who would have the bigger advantage though. My guess is it would probably be pretty close. Either way, I would be pissed to break my truck over a stupid bet. If you break your truck and loose, he will have bragging rights and you will have a repair bill. But hey, your truck, if you do it, atleast make sure you video it.

Edited by 90zxdriver (see edit history)

This reminds me of something i did about 5 yrs ago.

My buddy had a lifted 05 f150 on beefy tires and i had an 03 escalade ext on 24s. We got drunk one night and he wouldnt shut up about his truck pullin GM's all day. So we strapped em up rear bumper to rear bumper and i dragged him a good 50-60 feet. He shut up after that. Haha. Good times.. By the way my escalade was awd with the 6.0.

I say do it, but repairs are expensive if something breaks.

Truck tug of wars are dumb IMO it rarely is how much horsepower you have but rather how much traction you have instead. The SSS in the video also had the factor of his oponents truck lifted pulling his rear end up helping him loose traction... Also driver timing is key as if one guy mashes the throttle first and gains the momentum even slightly the other guy doesn't stand much of a chance unless they have much greater traction to prevent wheel slip.... They are fun to watch just pointless when it comes to power... My advise is run him in a quarter to see who has the stronger truck. Both trucks should weigh roughly the same stock vs stock...

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)

that video is pointless, of course the lifted truck won. his bumper is higher, meaning he is pulling the rear of the SS off the ground slightly. Have to have the chain perfectly parallel to the ground for it to work correctly.

Truck tug of wars are dumb IMO it rarely is how much horsepower you have but rather how much traction you have instead. The SSS in the video also had the factor of his oponents truck lifted pulling his rear end up helping him loose traction... Also driver timing is key as if one guy mashes the throttle first and gains the momentum even slightly the other guy doesn't stand much of a chance unless they have much greater traction to prevent wheel slip.... They are fun to watch just pointless when it comes to power... My advise is run him in a quarter to see who has the stronger truck. Both trucks should weigh roughly the same stock vs stock...

This. The one with traction will win. Not the best one. In for the video though

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2