Concealed Weapon Inside SS

feece08

So I think this might be fun, I know this "Guy" who happens to work on a military installation that has a no fire arm policy on base, even if you have your CCW. It sucks because that is usually when you travel the most, too and from work. Is there a good way/place to conceal a weapon before you get to the gate and after you leave base that will pass a basic vehicle search. Should be able to stow it and retrieve it while sitting in the drivers side. Lets hear some thoughts!

By basic I mean a normal search, just not ripping the entire dash out when you cross boarders and shit I guess.lol I would assume they'd pull the cup holder out, check all compartments thoroughly, maybe feel behind the leather on the seats, underneath the body of the truck and so on.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

What if you do something under the center console? either with pulling the front cupholder out then having a hidden storage under it. Or with the flip down cupholders in the back seat on the console, create a pop out drawer to slide it in under the console there?

Don't do it! If you get you caught they will seize your gun and melt it. And you WON'T get it back. Not to mention the other trouble you will get in. Only thing I can suggest is possibly pull over before you get to base and throw that sucker in your air filter box or something like that. I've never been randomly searched and had them look under the hood.

Don't do it! If you get you caught they will seize your gun and melt it. And you WON'T get it back. Not to mention the other trouble you will get in. Only thing I can suggest is possibly pull over before you get to base and throw that sucker in your air filter box or something like that. I've never been randomly searched and had them look under the hood.

They melt it huh?! LoL

I have a 92fs beretta with a polyurethane holster..I lift the cup holders and it fits under there like a glove..it sits in place and doesn't move..it survived my break in when they stole my system...

Yea I know it would be super convenient under the cup holder, but I just feel like it would be found immediately. Unless there was some type of false bulkhead in there or something. Never been in a vehicle search from a dod base, just kinda using what ive heard and assuming how deep into it they'd get...

They melt it huh?! LoLSent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Yes they melt it. There were two guys from my unit that had their guns seized during a random search coming through the gate. And even our company gunnery sergeant couldn't get it back for them. He heald us in formation and gave us a verbal warning not to do it and on top of getting njp'd you would not get your weapon back and that the mp's melt the weapons they seize.

That's crazy, yea Its a Coast guard base so no MP's, just rent-a-cops. I think I'll be able to think of something. Its a f'ing stupid rule, think about if the civilians would have been able to have a CW while they were on that base last year. Plus chances are I'd be able to notice by the amount of guards and threat con levels before you get through gate, could always just park it outside the and walk in.