Vandalism by Haters

THATGUYCRUZ

Dude that sucks and hopefully it cleans up for you and you dont get into the same crap im into right now with mine

What happened to you?

Brother again I'm sorry this happened people are haters and will always hate!

Thx bro and everyone else for the uplifting support.

Lol mods changed your original title

Haha yeah they said I feel your pain but it was borderline offensive. It's all good I was posting in the heat of the moment and let my fingers type away. I do cuss like a sailor though.

Man sorry about the fools out there that have to wreck peoples nice things.

I wonder to if Adams clay bar would have worked it supposedly works for overspray.

Btw what drop are you running because it looks goood.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

yeah very thankfull it wasnt anything worse than what happened. I just installed my cutouts. Im driving by about 2 in the morning in my gf neighborhood. Idk if these idiots live close or not but im going to make sure everyone gets woken up in the middle of the night. I dont plan on leaving it over there again so might as well. I have a 3/4 drop LCA's and shakles/hangers.

yeah very thankfull it wasnt anything worse than what happened. I just installed my cutouts. Im driving by about 2 in the morning in my gf neighborhood. Idk if these idiots live close or not but im going to make sure everyone gets woken up in the middle of the night. I dont plan on leaving it over there again so might as well. I have a 3/4 drop LCA's and shakles/hangers.

Dulce Venganza, you should do that a couple times just be careful they might retaliate against your girlfriend.

I would have lost it waking up to that. Happy to see you got it off though. That is most important.

I honestly would not go stirring things up though driving through at 2am, happened in my neighborhood with some idiot on a crotch rocket and I got him in the middle of the night with my neighbor. Let's just say he never comes around here anymore (granted he was going over 60mph in a 15mph private area). I loved how he threatened me with bikers beating me up etc, just shows how stupid kids are these days and run their mouths without thinking, its really sad. When neighbors ban together, ish can happen. Just looking out for you.