Thinking about selling the SS?

Blazerdave2000

Just thinking a few diff things here and there curious to what you guys think I could sell my truck for? What should I settle for? 135 thousand miles. Brand new built up Trans, 2800 stall, boost, afr, and fuel pressure gauges. Long tube heaters with full custom exhaust out the sides with high flow cats. Electric fan conversion and a few other little things here and there.

Any ideas???

Thanks Guys.

Oh forgot to mention its supercharged with a whipple side mouth and has custom tune from zippy lol. I'm not 100 percent sure what I'm replacing with it if I'm even going to sell it. Just looking at some options right now. Just seeing what it's worth?

IMO it depends who you are selling to....if you find someone or advertise it and the potential owners want f/i, lt's etc then Im guessing your price is in the right area. However, if you strip it down to stock but leave the transmission built, you could sell the mods along with the truck and possibly make out with more $$ but that is time also.

if you strip it down to stock but leave the transmission built, you could sell the mods along with the truck and possibly make out with more $$ but that is time also.

Yes he could def. get more cash taking off go fast parts and reselling them after sellling the truck... Thats the best route!

Leave the parts on and wait until the first weekend in July and I'll buy it :-) I'm In the market for a SSS with a $15k budget. Just have to wait until July cause I sold my car to my GF and thats when she will have made the last payment to me!

Leave the parts on and wait until the first weekend in July and I'll buy it :-) I'm In the market for a SSS with a $15k budget. Just have to wait until July cause I sold my car to my GF and thats when she will have made the last payment to me!

Ill save it for you if you really want it lol