please HELP

StevenSStruck

you need to pm mervz.

I think mervz sells these on the side, but I also think if he or his supplier can't keep up with demands, something needs to change. It took me a little over a month to get mine and that was after I called him on the phone.

I dont think he is doing it on purpose, it just might be to much for him at this time.

black03zr5----That's nice, file a dispute with the guy that provides and maintains a message board for you to use for free.

i didnt file a dispute against him, you must not be famillier with paypal, so dont acuse me of things. its not even bad, its a way of contacting the company to tell them u didnt recieve the sticker So :chillpill:

black03zr5----That's nice, file a dispute with the guy that provides and maintains a message board for you to use for free.

i didnt file a dispute against him, you must not be famillier with paypal, so dont acuse me of things. its not even bad, its a way of contacting the company to tell them u didnt recieve the sticker  So  :chillpill:

I am FAMILIAR with how paypal works. However, I think it would more polite to contact the site moderator and ask them rather than filing a dispute.

Dave

Archived