Stanley Cup Playoffs

f1ss

So many people left the game early, I bet they are kicking themselves today!

Q: Why do they keep the Stanley Cup at the Hall of Fame?

A: So Toronto fans can see what it looks like

I noticed the empty seats as well. I will never understand this. You pay full price to go to a game 7 SCH playoff game and leave early?? For what?? You didn't plan on being there until it was over?? It's game 7!! Sucks to be them, /rant.

There actually 2 Stanley Cups. On for the team that wins it so they can keep at at there arena or whatever. And 1 that stays at the hall of fame :D

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

I fell asleep in the 1st period after we scored (damn surgery pain meds). Woke up in the 3rd period and I was laughing the season is over, wow I was wrong

:crackup:

Phil Kessel also gets a nice look at it.

GO Canucks GO........ wait nvm :crackup:

Think Luongo is gone and it's Schneider's job? Heard he was going to Toronto last offseason (if this current season did not work out well).

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

All right. Pittsburgh vs Boston. I remember the last game they played against each other in the regular season and Vokoun stole the game (I told myself if Fleury played we would have tied it). This will be a great series. I know Bartkowski is going to be motivated to wreck Iginla.

I am surprised to see Detroit walking over Chicago, but the series isn't over yet. If either of these teams makes it to the Stanley Cup, and Boston beats Pittsburgh, it will be an original 6 matchup which I have been waiting for since 91 (with the Bruins in the finals).

Love seeing J. Quick of the Kings doing well, saw him playing at Umass Lowell.

If either of these teams makes it to the Stanley Cup, and Boston beats Pittsburgh, it will be an original 6 matchup which I have been waiting for since 91 (with the Bruins in the finals).

in 1991, weren't you like 4 yrs. old?

Right around their. I still remember watching the ball drop in 1989 turning to 1990. I thought it was the coolest thing ever.

Back to topic.

Chawkins how do you think the Kings are doing compared to the Cup run last year?