Feeler thread on my ss

stalbomb17

I have been thinkng about selling my ss which is apart of me .. so its hard to think bout this.

2003 Silverado SS arrival blue metallic

Motor was rebuild and all new seals plugs plates everything changed. It has a comp cam 218/224-.563/.568 on a 114 lsa

42# injectors came from a Maggie kit

Walbroll 255 in tank

Longtube pacesetter header ceramic dipped then wrappeda full custom exhaust all 3 inch. Dual 3 inch with xpipe and then exitis in front on passenger rear tire with 4 in tip.

The transmission was went through and built. All billet pieces thicker and stronger but lighter vette seros and also has a 2800 stall converter

Has a ram air Hood custom head light led taillights intimidator wing bser rollpan lowered 3/4 sits on 22" driv moonshine

Has ssbc slotted rotors

Also has a indashdvd player, audiobanh amp and 2 12 inch Memphis subs.

Truck never sees snow or rain if possible. Drivin couple days a week in summer. More or less this is my baby and dream truck And just seeing what I could get for her.

I was thinking $25,000 or OBO

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Edited by stalbomb17 (see edit history)

That truck is mean man. Glad to see you are just considering, Ive been contemplating a DMaxx for plowing in MA and the SS for FL cruising. If you have pictures of your gauges from Fast4Popper that may help as they are not a catalog order, just custom from the man himself. That SS emblem on the windshield has always caught my attention on your truck specifically. If you happen to have a part number for the graphics please PM me. I saw a Victory Red SS with that on the rear windy and it looked mean. Would like to put one on my rear windy but have it ghosted to the tints.

clean truck and nice job with putting it together. It would be hard if I ever sold mine. good luck if you end up selling it,. its just hard to get your money back out of them. what does your truck book for? mine in stock form only books for around 16K with 53K miles on it. its hard to sell mods.

I don't think I would be able to sell it yhisbthings has been my life since 07 plus its my dream truck since u first saw one in 03 and it has almost everything I have ever wanted todo to a truck.. plus my wife loves it to and Nos how much it means to me so I don't think she would let me

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2