New Sierra Denali specs and pics.

I like everything but the headlights, they still don't look right to me. I'm not sold on the interior either. The rest of the truck looks good though. I thought AWD was also optional on the previous (NNBS) Denali's?

I like everything but the headlights, they still don't look right to me. I'm not sold on the interior either. The rest of the truck looks good though. I thought AWD was also optional on the previous (NNBS) Denali's?

You're correct. I had forgotten about that. The article linked by diggerdan11 mentions that.

Yeah AWD was optional, you could get 2WD or AWD but for 2014 they are dropping the AWD option and going to a true 4WD

I actually like the GMC a little more than the Chevy, I think that if in a few years I want to pick a new truck up, I will go with the GMC

Wow.... i had no idea the price on trucks was so much higher in canada

We get robbed here in Canada. Parts are about 2-4X too. My LS3 TB was $420 here in Canada from GM. I ordered it from a GM dealer in the states for $145.

Silverado SS base was 54K here

and I gotta agree about that 6.2 .. How bout that ZL1 though.. Sure been hearing good things about her.. 580hp 6.2 LSA supercharged? not sure why they didn't just slap the ls9 in it though and let it be the zr1 camero xD. But still, title or not its only lackin 30-40 hp and 35k cheaper xD I had the pleasure of watching the Z blow the shelby500 out the water with that lil 5.8.. another belt for chevy

Edited by audio.ss (see edit history)

• I must say that this is :icon_bs:
  • "The Sierra Denali also packs big power under the hood. The standard engine is a 355-horsepower 5.3-liter V8. GMC says the engine's 23 miles per gallon highway is better than competitors' V8s or even the Ford F-150's EcoBoost V6."
  • Has ANY truck with the 5.3 ever gotten 23MPG?

You do realize that the this is a different 5.3 than previous years right??? This has Variable Valve Timing and Direct injection, with the direct injection they can fine tune the engine to do some crazy things, which im sure is why the horsepower numbers are higher... actually during conditions where very little power is needed they can actually diesel the engine... So i guess we'll have to see if this fuel economy estimate will be correct