thoughts on Preds

bassmaster

preds  

13 members have voted

1. 1. look guuud on sss?

• yay
    • nay

i always loved preds. was gonna get 20x10s with 33s if i got the 4x4 i was looking for, but ended up with ss lol after seeing Jenna's truck with Welds, i had hope i could still get me a set for my ss.

i somehow came across the exact pictures i needed. 20x9 preds on a black SS :D however mines an 05. how do you guys think they look??

138442_Side_Profile_Web.jpg

138442_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

138442_Rear_3-4_Web.jpg

Jenna's truck with 20x8 Weld Cheyennes

truck-side.jpg

i ask because i can pick em up cheap from here :sneaky:

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/pts/3770293504.html

Edited by bassmaster (see edit history)

ya there's a CL link at the bottom of OP with once that got me thinking :hmm: they been listed for a while, and the same guy has 2 other sets of wheels for sale..so i'd think hes pretty negotiable

ya there's a CL link at the bottom of OP with once that got me thinking :hmm: they been listed for a while, and the same guy has 2 other sets of wheels for sale..so i'd think hes pretty negotiable

that price include tire if so what condition are they in? That'd be a major factor...

I love that black DEI SS, especially with it being debadged on the sides and the rims.

I think they look awesome, I would like some BBS rims that look somewhat similar. +1 for yay.

think they look awesome, I would like some BBS rims that look somewhat similar. +1 for yay.

You talking about the bbs ones that are grey, 6 split spoke design with a lip all around kinds like these? I seen an ss on here have them, and a newer Tacoma in town with em

But feedback is so far so good! I definitely love the style of them, but not sure how I feel about all 4 wheels having a lip on street truck. For lifted, ya all 4 are sick, but street it's usually just lip in the back from what I've seen

sent from your HTC Rezound

You talking about the bbs ones that are grey, 6 split spoke design with a lip all around kinds like these? I seen an ss on here have them, and a newer Tacoma in town with em

But feedback is so far so good! I definitely love the style of them, but not sure how I feel about all 4 wheels having a lip on street truck. For lifted, ya all 4 are sick, but street it's usually just lip in the back from what I've seen

sent from your HTC Rezound

Here is my SS when I had the BBS wheels on it. These wheels are on Rockhead's truck now. (I voted "yay"!)

post-9798-0-61023500-1369922271_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hankg42 (see edit history)