Girl Problems Again...this time it's a bit more than just a simple

Okay so I've been driving truck for over a year now. At times I do think about girls. Sometimes I think that it would be nice to find someone but other times I think why bother. So since my last post on this topic, I did some research and found a dating website to try. I've tried other dating websites before in the past and nothing ever came around. So I decided to try this new dating website. I registered on the site since it was free. I am very werry of fake profiles on these dating sites so that was one reason why I stayed away from them. But anyway I decided to give one a try. So I went on did some searching and saw some profiles of nice beautiful girls that I tend to like and go after. So it just so seems that when you view someone's profile on this site, that person gets a notification letting them know that you viewed their profile. So I looked and saw a lot of nice girls. And from the looks of things, all these girls who look at my profile, they must think I am some kind of a creep or something. This is just buls***. I couldn't get a girl to save my life if my my life depended on it. I dunno what to do but this kind of thing is starting to make me hate girls.

Just a note I am not a bad kind of person. I am not a creep or a stalker or anything of that kind of category.I really am a nice person. Thing is what am I missing here? I must be doing something wrong and I don't know what that is. I know this is really a sad thing and sounds very pathetic, but this has just got me so humbled in question right now. Yeah it's a sad thing, go ahead laugh it up...from my stand point everyone just sits all hush hush and laughs at me anyway.

Not sure what to tell you but my buddies were on match.com for a few years and got laid by different chicks twice 3times a week!

I think the best advice is be your self don't put yourself down! Good luck and also don't post this Ina website like this unless you can take the negativity that's coming!

I keep that in mind. I can take the negativity. Yeah sure this guy has problems with girls. There, I admitted it. That should lighten the thread...jk

Seriously though, I think girls are taking one look at me and they are judging me right away. Not even saying a word.

Girls are crazy man. I been single for like 10 years. I never ever want a relationship it's not for me. I go in dates here and there and get some when need be. Other then that I can't stand being In a relationship. I do what I want when I want how many times I wanna do it lol. All girls are lying cheating stupid people.

If you really need a chick you have to play the game. Act like u care but not that much. Be the nice/bad guy. Have a cuddle side to u but be direct and firm at other times. Dating sites are not dating sites. They should be called hooking up sites. That's all that's on there a chick can say she's looking for a relationship all she wants she's full of crap. Hang out with her one night and u will see for your self. Any chick you can get with the first night ain't worth it because guess what your not the only one she's doing that with.

Good luck man.

Find a hobby keep busy and when you least expect it a chick will pop up..

All I can really say is to just take it easy and don't over think or try to push yourself into something. Meeting a good girl takes time and happens when it happens. Putting too much pressure on yourself for something is only going to make it more difficult in the long run. Most of my friends use those dating sites just to f*ck, so I'm under the impression that chicks do the same. Sometimes stuff like this takes longer for others. Doesnt mean anything is wrong with you.

Dude, Post a pic lets see what you look like... It would give us some insight on what others see...

Also are you looking for a hook up or a real woman to spend your life with ?

Seems as if single life is hard, I have friends that have a very hard time finding anybody worth dating ...That include both men and women...

for them finding a hook up is easy, finding something more not so easy, I am lucky I have been with my wife for 29 years..

Hang in there Cody,

Good luck with your search !!!

Holy beat yourself up batman. Being single isn't that bad, in fact I've CHOSEN to be single in the past. A relationship is a big commitment, keep that in mind and don't take anything to seriously. I just very recently got into a relationship and I'm already getting the silent treatment for something I didn't do. Chicks are super crazy, you just have to be able to say "whatever" and let it role off your shoulders. But if you see a girl you like, don't be scared to chat her up, even if you're just sitting in a cafe. If she's alone, ask to sit with her and introduce yourself. Ask her and be genuine.... Just be you.

First off, what are you looking for? To date casually? Or a long term relationship? You need to answer that before puting yourself out there......

Second, you need to stick to the mainstream dating sites like match.com or eharmony.com as they have a more rigorous screening process of their members. Subscribe to one, they are not too expensive. The no-name dating sites that are free are more than likely the "hookup" sites.....

Third, you need to stay positive, and don't get your hopes up. Talk to many perspective girlfriends online, it's okay, it will take some time to find the right person for you. If they reject you, it's their loss. If you look for love, it wont happen. Love will happen when you least expect it. Don't just fall in love with a photo either, there is more substance there than a pretty face, you cannot judge a book by it's cover....

Lastly, I am going to shoot down anybody that says you will never find someone worthwhile on the internet right now. It may take time, but does work. After being on the internet for almost 1-1/2 years, I met my fiance Cheri 2 years ago on match.com. She quickly became my best friend, as we have seen eachother everyday almost since we met. Now, I can say that she is the love of my life, we are inseperable. We were engaged August of last year, and our wedding is February 2014. It is not just us either, my sister-in-law met her husband on e-harmony also.

IMAG0093-2.jpg

Yeah I realize that, but man it just seems that a lot of girls, no wait let me rephrase that. All girls around my age are not into nice guys like me. I am not that guy who is too nice, but I'm a good nice guy who just treats nice girls with respect. I just feel that girls judge someone before they really know them and they shy away from that person. I look at profiles online and the one thing that has got me a bit wrapped up is fake profiles. In other words someone creating a profile with pictures of someone they are not. I fear for that happening. So far the only kind of responses iI got is from internet bots, which I have heard of and can pick those out right away. Besides those, just got to chatting with someone who I thought might have been legit. Was starting to get to know them a little bit and it was all seeming fine until she asked me if i would go onto this website. She told me that she was a model and asked me if i would vote for her. I figured yeah, but then she asked me go onto this website to create an account and enter a credit card number for verification. I asked her what was the credit card info for. She told me just for verification and she swore up and down that I wouldn't be charged for anything. I asked her again what this was all for. She told me that she would show me from her webcam. Right there is where I threw the red flag and told her or it or whoever it was that I don't buy into dirty tricks or.scams and I left. I caught onto this persons scam they were running and they removed me from their facebook. I laughed about it, but this just goes to show you, this crap is happening and there are dirty lying scammers out there just waiting to get someone. fortunately for me, I contacted the dating site and told them I wanted a refund and said I am going to leave the site. It's not satisfying I guess.

As for posting up a photo, just go find me on facebook.

Lol! Idk where to start bro,just be yourself,don't get all shy while talking to a girl that attracts u and just make them laugh,that should be an easy way for u to keep them around. Just make lots of them as friends and time will just lead u to the one I guess haha. If not just whip it out for them to play and run off lol...some well most of them nowadays is what they look for!

Btw ist bad that I used my truck to attract girls lmao...well I call them goldiggers lol,just saying u have a iss,that could be a magnet for them right lol

Edited by 1skss (see edit history)

Don't try too hard man. Girls come and go, it could happen tomorrow or next month you never know. Try not to stress about it too much, one will come around. Just play the field.

Its sounds like your just trying to hard and your making your expectations too high. Anytime I have seen anyone try with women it doesnt turn out like that person hoped for. Dont try, just be yourself and go about your normal routine, women always find a way to make there way to people that arent expecting it. You also have to consider that all women are just like us guys, they think along the same lines that we do, etc. They think the same way you are....

90% of women wont go out of there way to meet someone. Half the women now a days are immature and arent looking for a lasting relationship. Most are in it for the money and bragging rights. Out of all my Girlfriends, they all came to be girlfriends as we hungout as friends with other friends and it just kind of happened. Out of the girls I just went up to and started hanging out with them, they were almost all crazy, and were very immature, so I just had fun with it until I couldnt deal with hem anymore. Its always that one girl you and your buddies hang with that you never suspect, or you might like her but think theres no way she likes me, shes only a friend. Those situations are the ones to jump slowly into and try to hangout with her more when your buddies etc are all around. There will be hints if she likes you after she warms up to you more, and realizes who you truly are, and not just around your friends.

Basically dont think about, and beat yourself into the ground about it. These women are right in front of you except your perception doesnt allow you to see it.