Girl Problems Again...this time it's a bit more than just a simple

Yeah I get it. I just talked to my dad today and he told me to just go and enjoy life and to do all the things I want to do. He told me I have the freedom to do what I want so enjoy it because once I get involved with a girl in a relationship, he told me that I am going to lose all the goals and dreams I wanted to do because those all will get taken away from ya. So I hear you all and I highly appreciate the advice. I am going to just live my single and keep pursuing my goals and dreams that I have set for myself. I would really hate to have those all taken away from me.

Honestly ... This is the reason why your having problems, in the first place ...

honestly after reading this, i would be happy if i were you that this thread HAS been so "clean" lol... when i read the first page a few days ago i was expecting a bomb... but im impressed to be honest :jester:

"epitaphs" learned a new word today :jester:

:lol:

Girls are crazy man. I been single for like 10 years. I never ever want a relationship it's not for me. I go in dates here and there and get some when need be. Other then that I can't stand being In a relationship. I do what I want when I want how many times I wanna do it lol. All girls are lying cheating stupid people.

If you really need a chick you have to play the game. Act like u care but not that much. Be the nice/bad guy. Have a cuddle side to u but be direct and firm at other times. Dating sites are not dating sites. They should be called hooking up sites. That's all that's on there a chick can say she's looking for a relationship all she wants she's full of crap. Hang out with her one night and u will see for your self. Any chick you can get with the first night ain't worth it because guess what your not the only one she's doing that with.

Good luck man.

Find a hobby keep busy and when you least expect it a chick will pop up..

All I can say is X2.

Yeah I realize that, but man it just seems that a lot of girls, no wait let me rephrase that. All girls around my age are not into nice guys like me. I am not that guy who is too nice, but I'm a good nice guy who just treats nice girls with respect. I just feel that girls judge someone before they really know them and they shy away from that person. I look at profiles online and the one thing that has got me a bit wrapped up is fake profiles. In other words someone creating a profile with pictures of someone they are not. I fear for that happening. So far the only kind of responses iI got is from internet bots, which I have heard of and can pick those out right away. Besides those, just got to chatting with someone who I thought might have been legit. Was starting to get to know them a little bit and it was all seeming fine until she asked me if i would go onto this website. She told me that she was a model and asked me if i would vote for her. I figured yeah, but then she asked me go onto this website to create an account and enter a credit card number for verification. I asked her what was the credit card info for. She told me just for verification and she swore up and down that I wouldn't be charged for anything. I asked her again what this was all for. She told me that she would show me from her webcam. Right there is where I threw the red flag and told her or it or whoever it was that I don't buy into dirty tricks or.scams and I left. I caught onto this persons scam they were running and they removed me from their facebook. I laughed about it, but this just goes to show you, this crap is happening and there are dirty lying scammers out there just waiting to get someone. fortunately for me, I contacted the dating site and told them I wanted a refund and said I am going to leave the site. It's not satisfying I guess.

As for posting up a photo, just go find me on facebook.

Bro, you have it backwards man, you are seeking a women(and letting it be known big time) you have to make them seek YOU. Sure it's up to you to get the ball rolling, but you have to play the game man. I know it sounds crazy, but you got to make them work for your attention. Once you change your out look on women, they will be after you.

First off, what are you looking for? To date casually? Or a long term relationship? You need to answer that before puting yourself out there......

Second, you need to stick to the mainstream dating sites like match.com or eharmony.com as they have a more rigorous screening process of their members. Subscribe to one, they are not too expensive. The no-name dating sites that are free are more than likely the "hookup" sites.....

Third, you need to stay positive, and don't get your hopes up. Talk to many perspective girlfriends online, it's okay, it will take some time to find the right person for you. If they reject you, it's their loss. If you look for love, it wont happen. Love will happen when you least expect it. Don't just fall in love with a photo either, there is more substance there than a pretty face, you cannot judge a book by it's cover....

Lastly, I am going to shoot down anybody that says you will never find someone worthwhile on the internet right now. It may take time, but does work. After being on the internet for almost 1-1/2 years, I met my fiance Cheri 2 years ago on match.com. She quickly became my best friend, as we have seen eachother everyday almost since we met. Now, I can say that she is the love of my life, we are inseperable. We were engaged August of last year, and our wedding is February 2014. It is not just us either, my sister-in-law met her husband on e-harmony also.

Congrats Brother! I have a few buds that are very busy oil field guys that met their better halfs on match.