Girl Problems Again...this time it's a bit more than just a simple

I tried a few dating sites and dated a few different girls that I met through friends, work, etc. but when it was all said and done, I ended up dating a girl that I met when it was 9..... My point is, do you and when you least expect it, things will fall into place. It's been about 5 years since my last date with a stranger, and I now have a beautiful wife, new home, and a great 3 month old baby here at home. Things will work out.

Have not read through all of this but by reading your posts you sound like you are young, definitely lack confidence, and try too hard. Women (the ones you seem to be trying for) like a$$holes who are full of themselves. If you aren't comfortable being that type of person, you need to re-evaluate your preferences. Seek the quiet nerdy hot chick, they are the crazy in the sack ones anyway, and can actually hold an intelligent conversation

Ok bud, here is my 2 cents.

I see that you are out serchingfor a girl, in my opinion and experience, its when you stop looking and get to be happy with yourself that a girll will come to you. I too am a nice guy, and had more than one chick bail on me because of it. Be patient, one will come to you. BUT, if youre not happy with yourself, you wont be happy with another.

Ok bud, here is my 2 cents.

I see that you are out serchingfor a girl, in my opinion and experience, its when you stop looking and get to be happy with yourself that a girll will come to you. I too am a nice guy, and had more than one chick bail on me because of it. Be patient, one will come to you. BUT, if youre not happy with yourself, you wont be happy with another.

This^

>>>> What he said above. <<<<

Also, just for fun/practice/breaking the ice/wall around you. Lower your standard "dream girl" a notch or two. Pick a couple of girls in this "lower" catagory & go out with them. It could be boring, it could be fun, it could be REAL fun- But either way, consider it practice. Building up to your "ideal girl". Plus, then other girls will see you out on the town with a different girl, kind-of advertising yourself.

Can't hurt. And it might even surprise you....

Not sure what to tell you but my buddies were on match.com for a few years and got laid by different chicks twice 3times a week!

I think the best advice is be your self don't put yourself down! Good luck and also don't post this Ina website like this unless you can take the negativity that's coming!

hahaha, no comment

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

No need for a long ass post it's very simple.

1. You're trying too hard.

2. Be yourself.

3. Stop caring.

That's all you need to do and a relationship will find its way to you if its meant to be. Don't FORCE anything. I was single for a long time, finally found an amazing girl my own age, everything is perfect. She was in a 4 year relationship when I met her as well. Nothing is impossible. Just let it happen, stop caring so much about being in a relationship, it'll happen when it happens. You won't be happy in a relationship if you can't be happy by yourself.

No need for a long ass post it's very simple.

1. You're trying too hard.

2. Be yourself.

3. Stop caring.

That's all you need to do and a relationship will find its way to you if its meant to be. Don't FORCE anything. I was single for a long time, finally found an amazing girl my own age, everything is perfect. She was in a 4 year relationship when I met her as well. Nothing is impossible. Just let it happen, stop caring so much about being in a relationship, it'll happen when it happens. You won't be happy in a relationship if you can't be happy by yourself.

Hahaha Maybe he should bat for the other side? He may have better luck. Seems there everywhere nowadays. HAHAHAHAHA these topics crack me up! Edit scratch that! Where you from. Is it in the hicks? If so may be time to move. Although I have seen girlfriends topics on other sites and some girls in hick towns have been hit with the ugly stick! At least go to warmer states so there gautanteed to have a nice tan! Edited by KrausMotorSports (see edit history)

Hahaha Maybe he should bat for the other side? He may have better luck. Seems there everywhere nowadays. HAHAHAHAHA these topics crack me up!

Holy beat ur self up batman was the best lol.

Take all this advice everyone has given you here today and sleep on it... It will work out

Yeah I get it. I just talked to my dad today and he told me to just go and enjoy life and to do all the things I want to do. He told me I have the freedom to do what I want so enjoy it because once I get involved with a girl in a relationship, he told me that I am going to lose all the goals and dreams I wanted to do because those all will get taken away from ya. So I hear you all and I highly appreciate the advice. I am going to just live my single and keep pursuing my goals and dreams that I have set for myself. I would really hate to have those all taken away from me.