Neck Breaker Build **grudge truck**

Neckbreaker

There's an old school transmission guy my dad has dealt with for years. I can get a TH400 to handle 1400hp with a 2 year warranty. I know I will have to change the input shaft to 32 splined. But as far as adapter plate I am unsure. If I do have to have one I'll CNC it myself. Lol

Fabrication is kinda my strong point. ;)

That's good to hear about stock T-cases holding power. I plan to eventually turn it up to about 1000-1200hp range.

Should be sick with some 4 wheel burnouts. Lol

Going with built 6.0 because they are so plentiful. Going to bore it out slightly to 370 and run stock crank.

I'm open to opinions and suggestions though.

I am working with SCS gearbox on developing a new transfer case to hold all the power you can throw at it. We need to get mine to him and tear into it more but we have a general idea on what were going for with it. We are also working on making some input shaft adapters for the 80e conversion since we can't get them anymore. I know the t-case won't be cheap but it will be reliable.

This is going to be a cool build for sure and look forward to seeing it progress.

I am working with SCS gearbox on developing a new transfer case to hold all the power you can throw at it. We need to get mine to him and tear into it more but we have a general idea on what were going for with it. We are also working on making some input shaft adapters for the 80e conversion since we can't get them anymore. I know the t-case won't be cheap but it will be reliable.

This is going to be a cool build for sure and look forward to seeing it progress.

I would be in for one of those cases for my clone!

No time frame as of now. If I could find another case for a decent price he could move on it more. I am tearing mine down in the next few weeks hopefully so they will be able to tear into it then.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...

Its not about how much it is rated to or can withstand. Its about the punishment of the case itself. These cases do take a beating and over time the chain stretches and the bearings inside the case oblong to the point that the case has to be machined for a repair bushing kit or the case is worthless. I know that my tcase was replaced by the previous owner for this situation. A shot of a few hundred coupled with some nice boost has the capability of tearing them apart.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2