2003 Black SS Part Out 60K Miles Front End Damage

highvoltamps

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae10/Mike_Conrad/deleteme_zps35d1ce1b.jpg

the radio cage is what physically holds the radio to the dash. if you remove the instrument panel bezel you will see the radio and the ac control unit clipped in or bolted to the radio cage. just unbolt/remove the ac controls and radio and drill out the two rivets in the back of the radio cage and put it in the mail for me ... let me know how much and where to send the money of course...

So you want the whole instrument panel, I can remove the one piece and save on shipping but have to charge you for the whole item because it worthless after I remove a component from it. $150 plus shipping.

Im intrested in the front door panels complete whit switches and wiring harness.

My door panels in my wrecked are in perfect condition. I'm going to put them in my new sss but will sell the panels off of my new 04 sss. The driver side has a scuff mark by the handle, guy must have had a ring. I can take pics if your interested.

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae10/Mike_Conrad/deleteme_zps35d1ce1b.jpg

the radio cage is what physically holds the radio to the dash. if you remove the instrument panel bezel you will see the radio and the ac control unit clipped in or bolted to the radio cage. just unbolt/remove the ac controls and radio and drill out the two rivets in the back of the radio cage and put it in the mail for me ... let me know how much and where to send the money of course...

So you want the whole instrument panel, I can remove the one piece and save on shipping but have to charge you for the whole item because it worthless after I remove a component from it. $150 plus shipping.

its really just a piece of the dash rather than the instrument cluster

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

its really just a piece of the dash rather than the instrument cluster Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

But the instrument panel is trash once I drill out a main component of it. Nobody will buy it missing a piece. I will go $125 plus shipping, which is more than fair since you can't buy this as a oem piece and I have to scrap the rest.

Can you post a list of remaing parts? It would be helpful to us and you...

Yeah, I've been working on it. Been working night shift all summer and my day hours have been shot sleeping. Got two more weeks and back to working days.. I wanted to post up a list with pics and prices to simplify things but thats a lot of work and time that I don't have right now. I will put up a basic list tonight of what I have to sell and whats been sold. Thanks for the motivation to get this going.