Sad day for an SS

CJ_978

This is why I insure everything worth of any value in any add on modifications to all of my vehicles. Like said if it was intentional he wont get money for all the extras from insurance.

How much extra a month do you pay? Im sure if i got it reappraised with all the mods, id pay a ton each month!

After reading the article, im curious where they are getting these numbers from. "2004, modified SS pick up truck, worth over $30,000"?! I wish mine was worth that much! Am i doing something wrong?

They are on crack it wasn't worth over 30k it was nice but wasn't perfect.... Anyways update on truck called the tow yard I guess the insurance company came and picked it up because it was an insurance job.... He just wanted the money for it

How much extra a month do you pay? Im sure if i got it reappraised with all the mods, id pay a ton each month!

After reading the article, im curious where they are getting these numbers from. "2004, modified SS pick up truck, worth over $30,000"?! I wish mine was worth that much! Am i doing something wrong?

I have my Camaro Insured for 30K as that is what I have in it for extras. That is for the body work, paint, wheels, and performance mods. I pay $300 a year extra.

Im sure the owner said $30,000 as thats what the truck and the extras cost him.

This is why I insure everything worth of any value in any add on modifications to all of my vehicles. Like said if it was intentional he wont get money for all the extras from insurance.

This ^^^ most insurance companies dont cover "mods" or extras.

That sucks.

Still trying to figure out how something like that could happen.

^^ Boat launch is in need of "serious repairs" according to some people who go to this place. I saw video of the launch site and would never put my vehicle their to launch a boat, way to sketchy.