Ebay Auction

black03zr5

Somethings wrong with it. Look on any credible use vehicle site on the web and the going rate for a used SS is around $29,000 (depending on options, milage etc).

Someone is going to get a deal if its real. But I agree Lee sounds too good to be true. :D

Somethings wrong with it. Look on any credible use vehicle site on the web and the going rate for a used SS is around $29,000 (depending on options, milage etc).

Someone is going to get a deal if its real. But I agree Lee sounds too good to be true. :D

Guys, there is this new thing called an auction. The way it works is it goes for several days and people place bids. Right now the auction is still going, meaning that the price will go up, typically towards the end the price goes towards market value. :)

Dave

I emailed the guy selling it and said he would end the auction and give it to me for 27,500..........but im not gonna buy one from up north that i have never seen in person, to busy to fly out and look at it too

If I were in the market, I'd jump on $27,500.

With 839 miles I wouldn't be concerned with it being up north, it's never seen a winter.

2 days left and 25K on the bid.

Apparently the seller has a good reputation.

WW :cool:

Archived