Smoked a Dodge V10

deezel

Cruising down the freeway on the way to visit my folks when I notice this white dodge truck approaching from behind. Ok, it wasn't an SRT-10, but an '01 2500. He pulls up next to me and tries to pass, so I speed up a little and block him behind a slower car. Then I noticed the V10 badge on the fender. :P

This guy wanted to play... I guess he figured his V10 was badass or something. :dunno: Anyway, I let him get even with me at 80 mph and wait for him to punch it. He does, and I proceed to hand him his ass on a platter. :D Absolutley no contest - the SS jumped ahead and was up to 115 and about 6-8 lengths ahead in a matter of seconds. :devil: Maybe he has a speed limiter at 100 or something???

Anyway, he did a typical ricer move and passed me doing 90 once I slowed back down to my 80 cruise. I just let him go, not worth the gas to show him up again.

(edit: btw, this was n/a)

Cruising down the freeway on the way to visit my folks when I notice this white dodge truck approaching from behind.  Ok, it wasn't an SRT-10, but an '01 2500.  He pulls up next to me and tries to pass, so I speed up a little and block him behind a slower car.  Then I noticed the V10 badge on the fender.  :P

This guy wanted to play... I guess he figured his V10 was badass or something.  :dunno:  Anyway, I let him get even with me at 80 mph and wait for him to punch it.  He does, and I proceed to hand him his ass on a platter.  :D  Absolutley no contest - the SS jumped ahead and was up to 115 and about 6-8 lengths ahead in a matter of seconds.  :devil:  Maybe he has a speed limiter at 100 or something???

Anyway, he did a typical ricer move and passed me doing 90 once I slowed back down to my 80 cruise.  I just let him go, not worth the gas to show him up again.

Good Job, It can be done. :cheers::thumbs::driving::flag:

• 1 month later...

The dodge truck V10 isn't built for speed and performs as expected. I hate that ricer driveby crap.

Even the stock R/T Dakota has a 114 speed limit c/o. I hit mine ONCE. It was subsequently removed....

147 on GPS with the stock motor + vortech ;) The the aero killed it.

Jody Fryer

Cruising down the freeway on the way to visit my folks when I notice this white dodge truck approaching from behind.  Ok, it wasn't an SRT-10, but an '01 2500.  He pulls up next to me and tries to pass, so I speed up a little and block him behind a slower car.  Then I noticed the V10 badge on the fender.  :P

This guy wanted to play... I guess he figured his V10 was badass or something.  :dunno:  Anyway, I let him get even with me at 80 mph and wait for him to punch it.  He does, and I proceed to hand him his ass on a platter.  :D  Absolutley no contest - the SS jumped ahead and was up to 115 and about 6-8 lengths ahead in a matter of seconds.  :devil:  Maybe he has a speed limiter at 100 or something???

Anyway, he did a typical ricer move and passed me doing 90 once I slowed back down to my 80 cruise.  I just let him go, not worth the gas to show him up again.

(edit: btw, this was n/a)

Archived