Painting the SS!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to take nice pictures till after I take the truck back in a few weeks to get cut and buffed. By then i'm hoping I should have my ISS wing and have it painted and installed. Once the truck is all buffed out and looking good my painter will put all the emblems back on. I'm really happy with the outcome so far. :cool::thumbsup:

Looking good man. :thumbsup: I'll bet the buff and emblems will really finish it off great.

Did you paint the door jamb's too?

Yes sir! I don't believe in half ass work. Bed, door, fenders and hood all came off to paint it right.

Screenshot_2013-08-25-12-33-14_zpsacf160

What was the cost if i might ask? I like the white by the way. Reminds me of those ultra rare Syclones that were factory white (i think it was the first 10 made or something like that).

He charged me $2700 for the paint job. I thought it was a damn good deal. I LOVE the white on this truck it looks really great and stands out.

Yes sir! I don't believe in half ass work. Bed, door, fenders and hood all came off to paint it right.

Screenshot_2013-08-25-12-33-14_zpsacf160

He charged me $2700 for the paint job. I thought it was a damn good deal. I LOVE the white on this truck it looks really great and stands out.

Looks sick man congrats. And that's cheap ass hell too!

Looks sick man congrats. And that's cheap ass hell too!

Thank you. Yeah this guy has a shop he is trying to get his name out there...i'm sure once more people see his work he might raise prices.

Sharp looking truck bro! Love the color!

Not as sharp as yours but i'm working on it slowly but surely. Thank you!