Painting the SS!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been discussed, requested to see pics of, pondered, but here it is done: White SS conversion and done right. Props sir, props.

Thank you sir. She just need some final touches.

Its so beautiful. Lol

Really though, good job. Only thing you might want to look into is different headlights. I think the amber in the stock lights don't flow with the truck. Either way it looks good though.

Thank you. Yes the front lights will be upgraded they do not go with the truck at all I agree.

I think it looks so good that it should've been a color option for the SS well here it is and many would agree its the shit

Thanks, I agree white is a very nice color if matched up right. I think the white with black accents looks awesome.

Looks amazing brother!!!!!!!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you!

Does the Ambassador grant permission for a sticker? Lol

LOL, Danny, hpjunky, came up with that name since I arranged a lot the SoCal meets. It just stuck so as a joke I put that. Sad there isn't any meets or much interest anymore. Memories man.

LOL, Danny, hpjunky, came up with that name since I arranged a lot the SoCal meets. It just stuck so as a joke I put that. Sad there isn't any meets or much interest anymore. Memories man.

lol It's a good name. I would be up for some SoCal meets. It's just hard with everything going on lately, alot of overtime lately hence why they are hiring at my job.

Truck is looking great with the new paint.

Thank you!!

More pics yet?

I was hoping to have the truck finished by now but just waiting on the ISS wing to come in then the truck goes back in the shop to get finished up.