Painting the SS!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I pick up the truck tonight after work. He still had some details to finish after he told me it was all done Saturday. He did a good job on the truck it's just bothering me that there are still a few details he didn't notice. Some over spray on the vent windows, rear passenger vent window came loose from the locking mechanism and some places where he didnt get good coverage with the white paint. He is fixing it all but just feel like I shouldn't have to be pointing these things out.

All in all the job he did was good it's just his attention to detail. I would take cars back to him but would reconsider when it comes to color changes especially when going from black to white. Can't complain about the price and the fact that he has been willing to fix everything I find.

• 4 weeks later...

Truck looks sick bro . I know what you mean I went from black to ice pearl white on my clone .. It's a hassle but if done right you will never tell it was color changed.. Post some pics up when it's done maybe we can have a photo shoot of the white SSS I'm in so cal too

I've been super busy with work lately and I haven't wanted to take pictures of the truck without the tailgate cap and rear decals. Tailgate cap is at the painters now dropped it off yesterday and will add the rear emblems and decal later this week. When she is all done we should definitely see whats up with a photo shoot bro the ambassador should bring his truck and we can have a shot with all 3. Las gueras lol.

Sounds like it's going to be a white Silvy invasion in So cal. I have always wanted the black and white color combo on a ride and finally got the chance to do it.

Hey who is the chic in the first picture Senor ambassador. :drool: