Thinking nitrous...

oh yea Ill be sprayin soon myself. Start with 100 and move my way up to the 200 eventually. Iv been looking into the progressive controllers. just havent figured out which one yet.

John Kelly told me there's was a pretty good one that had alot of functions and the price was really good. He had one at his shop I looked at. Not that I know if it's the best or not but looked like a nice controller. That will prob be the one I have him put in my truck.

when I pick up my truck from rpm tomorrow im gonna have him recommend me some parts so I can pick them up as I go. Ill let you know what he recommends

10-4 let me know. Thanks. I'm always willing to learn something.

You'll want more after that little 75shot trust me lol

If the stock block will hold.... I'll do a 150 shot like JC03SS was saying. I just want to have a littl fun with these young punks who's mommies and daddy's buy them everything including 35,000 and up cars! Little f$&ks!

150 will hold all day long on a stock motor with no issues. Its all in the tuning... I have seen stock LS1's with 200 250 hold, The 250 shot motor did have ARP rod bolts, but they took it just fine. There was even a guy who had a 300 on his stock Firehawk and that went 9.8 3 times on the stock motor 4 times before it blew do to the rods not being able to handle it. Stock I mean stock everything un touched minus the Nitrous.

150 will hold all day long on a stock motor with no issues. Its all in the tuning... I have seen stock LS1's with 200 250 hold, The 250 shot motor did have ARP rod bolts, but they took it just fine. There was even a guy who had a 300 on his stock Firehawk and that went 9.8 3 times on the stock motor 4 times before it blew do to the rods not being able to handle it. Stock I mean stock everything un touched minus the Nitrous.

WOW!!! NICE!!!!!