Thinking nitrous...

You'll want more after that little 75shot trust me lol If the stock block will hold.... I'll do a 150 shot like JC03SS was saying. I just want to have a littl fun with these young punks who's mommies and daddy's buy them everything including 35,000 and up cars! Little f$&ks!

Ya it should hold, make sure you have a colder plug and tunning. I ran an easy 150 on an ls1 with no issues ever, doesn't mean no one will ever have problems. But the ls1 loved the juice hit, it was able to breathe a lot easier. Lol

Ya it should hold, make sure you have a colder plug and tunning. I ran an easy 150 on an ls1 with no issues ever, doesn't mean no one will ever have problems. But the ls1 loved the juice hit, it was able to breathe a lot easier. Lol

NICE!!

Ok from what I learned yesterday, either nitrous express or nitrous outlet make

Very nice kits. Nozzles are ok for a novice user but a plate is Ye way to go. Anything over a 200 shot and you will want to go direct port. A standalone is also a very good idea when running higher amounts of nitrous because you won't strain your existing fuel system and will be able to run a much higher octane fuel in the cell which will be easier to tune and will allow it to make more power and breathe better. Didn't talk much about window switches but I still have a ton more questions for him. Myself I will be going with a plate kit with a standalone.

• 1 month later...