FS multiple hydroboost

chpspecial

I have three hydroboost units for sale... 1-100% complete, PS pump from a 3500 so it will have to be pressed out so it can be mounted on the stock alternator bracket. All three lines, brake pedal and hydroboost with master cylinder. 350$ shipped. SOLD... SOLD...SOLD

gallery_4677_997_997612.jpg

1 - 90% complete. Same as above but it is missing the high pressure line from the PS pump to the hydroboost. The other two lines are present. About 30 at a parts store. $325 or I can get a line and price will be 350 shipped. SOLD SOLD SOLD

gallery_4677_997_53187.jpg

1 hydroboost unit by its self. No master cylinder or lines. 100$

gallery_4677_997_1294283.jpg

All Prices are shipped to the lower 48 states...

Edited by chpspecial
Added Pics (see edit history)

I don't suppose you have any parts you are looking for? This is one of the last mods I want to do to my truck but I am leaving for a vacation in three days and don't have any spare cash because of it, but tons of parts from my wrecked truck.

I don't suppose you have any parts you are looking for? This is one of the last mods I want to do to my truck but I am leaving for a vacation in three days and don't have any spare cash because of it, but tons of parts from my wrecked truck.

I need 80# injectors, and a fuel system i.e. -8 fuel lines, walbro 450 pump, aeromotive Fuel pressure regulator and an aeromotive in line fuel filter... do you have any of those parts?