Who's transmission are you running

What company built your transmission and what level or if stock then say Stock if your happy/if your not people wanna know so post on but remember tech savvy people are listening so only post from your own transmission not hear say or from a friends

Northern Motorsports in Minnesota built mine and it has held up so far with my engine mods in my sig so around 600-650 to the crank HP's... It's my dad's business so I helped LOL :jester: ... Awesome hard shifts and holding strong so far...

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)

Stage 3 tranny from Speed Inc. This is my third one and the car hasnt been to the track yet. The first one blew sitting in a drive thru, the second one right after I warmed up my tires, which shattered the sprag, and the last time my wife drove it to work and it overheated.

Avoid them at all costs. I will never go to them again. Until i find a good place that knows there stuff, the car will sit broken for another 2 years.

Tim moye transmissions down in Lutz,Florida. My understanding is he upgraded everything except billet shaft. 2500$ and installed my circle d and trans cooler. Decent warranty I guess with 50k 2 years.

I don't think I would ever go with someone that I couldn't drop the trans off at. That's just me.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Completely stock tranny @ 64K. I thought I grenaded my engine to the moon once with a drop from OD (4th) to 2nd, good thing my tranny did not go. 2nd fluid swap coming up soon (due to condensation)....

FTL Level 7 . Going on 4 years now. They were a pleasure to deal with. Best money I spent on the SS.

CD

nice to see some of the old timers back on the forum.

TCI billet 2nd/4th servos, transgo HD2 shift kit and circle D 3200 stall. installed by myself