Got doored!

Well don't know where else to put this topic so I figured this would work. My head is about to explode. Washed my truck Friday morning everything was good. It's been super smokey from forest fires so all the ash has landed on my truck the. A small rain made my truck dirty looking again. So today I have her a bath and noticed a fresh solid dent in my front fender. I DO NOT understand how people are ok with smacking someone else's vehicle with their door. I've done it once and I waited for the person to come out. That was before I even owned a really nice rig. Anyways just needed to vent. Still not sure how to proceed. Might claim insurance. Might just deal with it not sure. But the dent will drive me nuts. I know it ujumedyd.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've said it many times people don't care or have respect for anyone's property. Sorry to see that it would drive me nuts too. I have a dent from a baseball to the right of my 3rd brake light that one of my kids or newphew hit my truck but of coarse nobody would say they did it. Maybe it won't cost much to get it fixed. GL

Yeah man I keep going out and touching it. Sad face lol. I am on Craigslist looking for a DD so I can park my truck. My girl thinks I'm over reacting but, She's a girl and will never understand how much time I put into keeping all of our vehicles in good shape. Maybe I'm over reacting a bit but whatever man. Like I said I'm already looking at a truck for a daily driver. Once I don't have to drive the SS everyday I am fixing all dings and scratches. Here is what I might get depending on how negotiable the guy is.

4ypapajy.jpg

y4enyvet.jpg

Im sorry to hear about that dent dude! I just saw your truck the other day. Looked super clean! Hopefully that dent wont be too expensive to get fixed. I hate people too man. Lol. We drive my girlfriends car when we go to the movie theater of the fair because i know parking will be crazy and there are a lot of idiots. I would lose it if i got doored...

The new DD looks nice! RB! Haha. I would love to get another vehicle soon. Looks like that truck is pretty decked out. And its all black with chrome rims! Just your style! Looks like you built it! Lol.

Yeah mine has gotten its unfair share, I think unfair but i guess the saying is fair share, of dents from other peoples stupidity.... i wanna yell right now cause this makes me MAD just thinking of them!!!! Hopefully I can get them all fixed up when I have my stripes painted on soon after my return to the states. I got a DD and some bikes these days to keep miles and damages off the SS.... but even when my DD gets a new ding I get so pissed!!! I take really good care of my stuff but have had really $hi...bad luck the last few years with my SS and my other toys!!!! SO FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!! :banghead::angry::mad::M16: