Got doored!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This makes me laugh "mule kick" I have done it. It made me feel so much better. And the situation was so messed up. I just two toned my last silverado. Literally like 3 days earlier and parked as far away from Safeway as possible. I came out to an old suburban about 7-8 inches away from my truck. So I climbed through my truck pulled forward just to make sure I didn't get a ding from this person. I found a huge chip in my door jam with a dent where his door hit mine. For the next two minutes I kicked every panel on his truck. I instantly felt better. Now I feel like an idiot for doing it. Just shouldn't stoop to that level.

The only problem with that is the guy was probably like WTF did I do to deserve this lol... Thats why you need to leave a note saying next time be more careful when you throw open your doors and chip/ding someones expensive vehicle... Then you kick the door in LMAO... I guarentee that person will be extra careful opening there doors... Just make sure you know it was them lol...

I watched a guy open his door once at a dairy queen and touch my truck door... I almost went balistic and ran over to see if damage was done... He was so lucky that it was **** hair far enough from my door that it just made a micro smudge that I was able to wax out...