My RCSB 5/8 drop on billets

NTMD8R_SS

After months of having it finally had it dropped, 5/8 whit a 20/22 wheel combo i think it came out good and it rides great, it actually rides better than my SS did. Only down fall is on inclines it scrapes but gonna have the cross member/y-pipe raised whitch will give me roughly 1" more clearance so hopefully it will minimize the scraping if not ima raise it up 1" all around.

Gave it a quick wash. Gonna polish it and the billets once i buy a truck cover to cover it up.

P8150019_zpsea023af3.jpg

After months of having it finally had it dropped, 5/8 whit a 20/22 wheel combo i think it came out good and it rides great, it actually rides better than my SS did. Only down fall is on inclines it scrapes but gonna have the cross member/y-pipe raised whitch will give me roughly 1" more clearance so hopefully it will minimize the scraping if not ima raise it up 1" all around.

Gave it a quick wash. Gonna polish it and the billets once i buy a truck cover to cover it up.

P8150019_zpsea023af3.jpg

Great looking truck man. The white is a really nice clean look. I wouldn't be too cool with the scraping, either, no matter how cool the drop looks.

Thanks, yeah here it is the first day i brought it home....I honestly like the look of the colormatched front bumper compared to the SS one, so i might do the SS cladding/rear bumper but keep the colormatched factory bumper/whit black lower valance and fog ights (Will end up getting a new one cause this one has a nice size dent in it) Still undecided.

post-14055-0-46358200-1376700086_thumb.jpg