My RCSB 5/8 drop on billets

NTMD8R_SS

You are probly right, i just cant see myself spending 160 for some ducts (fiberglass at that) plus gotta fab up some brackets to mount it, i do have the bumper cover but its certi fit not oem.

Next up ima suede the headliner/visors and probly just gonna get a leather wrapped steering wheel, already put in a center console.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Probly gonna be around march/april till it goes to the bodyshop to get painted, that is if i dont sell the cladding/bumpers before then.

P1010018_zpsf9dafca0.jpg

Those wheels look GREAT man!! If you wanna sell all the claddings and bumpers let me know I'll take them. I'm gonna build a clone sometime and would like to have that stuff sitting around!

Thanks its getting their slowly.

Yeah i have the cladding/bumpers/brackets listed locally not sure id want to ship the front bumper but everything elses is shipable and if i still have it by the time im ready to paint it ill just end up putting it on. http://houstonperformancetrucks.com/showthread.php?37743-Complete-silverado-ss-cladding-kit-for-regular-cabs

• 2 months later...

All late but they are Billet specialties, forgot the model number, they are discontinued. The date stamped on them is from 2003 and when polished they still look new. Ended up selling my cladding, really wanted a clone but i think it looks good how it sits, unless i find a deal on another set of cladding then i may jump on it lol.

2014-03-12230741_zps200ff861.jpg