Maybe there is hope

Its just a yellow and black version of the R/T which they currently sell. If they were going to have a real "sport truck" it better have a V10 or something better than the regular Hemi.

That being said I would love to see GM make a similar vehicle. A 2wd RCSB with the 6.2L. I think that will be the most "sport truck" GM will make, I dont see them making something with the 7.0L or Twin Turbos

please GM. answer the "new" rumble bee and temor with something awesome. they put the competitors in front of you, now beat them in every way

x2 We need something with the new 6.2 at least.. if not a supercharged 6.2

I don't look for GM to respond with more than a pacifier concept like the 2005 Speedway Edition or the 2007 427 Silverado. They know the market is not there. The appeal is great for practically everyone on this forum but the actual buyer percent drops when they see the price tag compared to a more practical vehicle. If we are lucky they will come out with a compromise like an extended cab with fasteners for baby seats. Sound familiar?

I've said it before... Chevy / GMC have all the parts in their bins to make us a new, GREAT, sport truck. All they have to do is decide to assemble them. It does have to be practical to sell, and our SS's were practical enough, I think.